Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Monday, February 20, 2017

FitGamer Progress - Weight Training By the Book

Sometime around the start of the year, I decided it was finally time to put the weights and bench in my basement to proper use. It's been about ten years since the last time I did a weightlifting routine, and that attempt went off the rails after a few weeks because A. I don't like going to the gym, and B. I was in crunch for some game or another.

Ten years later though, I have all the equipment I need at home. Five weeks in, and things are going all right. Week 1 hurt a bit, but I'm starting to see a few gains, and am almost ready to move to the second basic routine.

I may never look like the guys in the bible of weightlifting, but I can follow a plan and have success over time.


No comments:

Post a Comment