Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Around the Web - Ash of Gods: Redemption Review

Obviously the videos are still trickling out on YouTube at a one-per-week pace, but in reality, I have finally finished playing through Ash of Gods: Redemption. 

Two of the possible characters who can join your party.

 Truth be told, this review absolutely fell victim to the problem of me signing up for more work than I could handle over the summer. Trying to jam through multiple games, manage four days a week of kids in sports, train for a half marathon, and still work my normal job turned out to be a bit much. Lesson learned. I regret that some content got stuck in the process, as it makes me look like I'm a rank amateur, but there's nothing I can really do about that, save learn from my mistakes and not repeat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment