Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Is this the Year?

I don't know. This hasn't been the dominant year like 2017, but then again, that all ended in heartbreak, so regular season dominance isn't a great indicator.
Watching NLCS Game 5 in my lucky shirt.

But as I'm watching the Dodgers play a solid game behind a classic Kershaw performance after last night's thirteen inning battle, I can't help but think that maybe this is the year. The Boys in Blue can win one more in Milwaukee.

A rematch with the Astros would be sweet vindication. A matchup against the Red Sox would be a battle of the coasts. Either way, thirty years after the last time the Dodgers were World Champions, maybe this is the year they finally take the title again. I'm a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment