Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Around The Web - We Were Scared Once

A little pre-Halloween fun over on Marooners' Rock. A bunch of us put together some little blurbs of the most scared a game has ever made us.

We were supposed to give our best scared face. I tried to think of the scariest possible thing for my picture. I guess that
"Clara driving" gives me more of a cringe than open-mouthed screaming.

There are a lot of games that have made me jump, from Doom, to Condemned, to System Shock 2. I've banged my head on a wall from reflexively dodging an incoming missile in Wing Commander 4. But nothing ever quite got into my head like playing F.E.A.R. in an empty office at 3am. That's my story, and my fellow writers have some similarly haunting experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment