Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Backlog Burndown 23 - Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Balance of Power

I haven't forgotten about the Backlog Burndown. However, things have been a bit hectic, what with summer schedules, and it's mostly going on hiatus until fall, when weather turns colder and darker.

 

 I must be getting older, because sitting inside playing video games on a sunny June day has a lot less appeal to me than going outside and riding my motorcycle somewhere, or taking my kids to a park.

Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Balance of Power, however, is a game that was part of my #ForceFriday streams. I finally finished it a couple months ago, and got around to publishing the Backlog Burndown column for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment