Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Friday, February 16, 2018

Flight Friday - Flying Tigers Mission One

I'm going to take a break from Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance for a few weeks, mostly because Battle Three, Mission Six continues to kick my teeth in every time I try it.

In its place, however, we have my play-through of Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China, which I reviewed for Marooners' Rock a few weeks ago.



Due to technical issues (okay, I couldn't find where I'd unpacked my Elgato box to) this also ended up being my first stream on Mixer. That went... okay, I guess? Mostly it means there's no game commentary (unless I add some to later tracks in post) and no pictures. Source video quality definitely took a bit of a hit as well, from what I can natively record with the capture box.

Still, I think it worked out okay for this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment