Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Monday, March 5, 2018

Unacceptable Risks - Monday Vlog 2018-9

A few weeks ago I had a mouse in my house.The little jerk stole the cheese right out of a baited trap, escaped when the trap fired, but couldn't resist coming back for a second taste. It was the last mistake he ever made.



My Saturn VUE has been giving me warning signs for months that the ignition or some other electrical component is failing. I ignored them, hoping that they would either go away, or that I could limp back into riding season before something failed catastrophically. I made it to February.

Risky behavior has a tendency to come back to bite you at inopportune moments. When the bait is just too good to ignore, there's probably some unexamined downsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment