Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Around The Web - I do Hardware Reviews Now?

I really didn't expect that getting through my PAX East previews would take two months. Yikes! But now that it's finally done, it's time to get back to writing some reviews. And travel reports, and more motorcycle articles...

Anyway, first up were a couple of reviews.
Image from Bishop Games
I first encountered Light Fall at PAX South last year and was instantly hooked. When the game came up for review in April, I was quite excited to review and stream it. I'm happy to say that it didn't disappoint.

Image via Gunnar Optiks.
I'll admit to a healthy amount of skepticism regarding Gunnar Optiks' products. While I definitely see the need for computer glasses (and use them regularly), the one pair of Gunnars that I tried years ago didn't really impress me, and the price put me off even more. Not that I would have turned down a free pair, but since I was spending my own money, I chose a much cheaper pair of drugstore reading glasses instead.

Fast forward to PAX East, and a conversation at the Gunnar booth which ended with "Give these a try." If seeing is believing, then I'm a believer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment