Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Adventures in Homeownership - There Was an Eclipse?!?

The eclipse came and went with booming fanfare here in town. Unfortunately, the booms were all from thunder, a rather aggressive series of storm cells moved through town during prime eclipse time, bringing darkened skies and torrential rain with them.

I watched the sky get extra dark from a window. I had quite enough rain in Seattle, thank you very much.

Coworker discussions made me realize that I really needed to find the sump pump in my new house. This was not something I grew up dealing with in California. In our slightly odd home, the pump turned out to be hiding under the downstairs bathroom vanity. Go figure. That'll be a fun one to inspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment