Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Monday, December 10, 2018

What Went Right in 2018? Vlog 2018-49

The end of another year always puts me in a retrospective mood. This year, since my finances and schedule are already largely locked in for December, that mood started a little earlier. I'm going to take the next few Vlogs to do a bit of a retrospective on 2018, focusing on what went well, what went wrong, and what I need to improve for next year.


  1. Fitness: I ran my first half-marathon this year, and am definitely in the best shape that I've been in since my late teens.
  2. Productivity: The Bullet Journal method absolutely revolutionized my productivity this year. After a rocky January, things really started to come together where my content output was concerned.
  3. Streaming: I finally made Affiliate! Now to make my first dollar...
Of course, it wasn't all blinding success. Next week I'll take a look at what went wrong this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment