Caster's Corner - Livestreaming on Twitch

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2018 By The Numbers

Happy New Year! As noted in yesterday’s vlog, I have some fairly concrete goals set for 2019. But just for fun, and because it’s the last day of the year, here’s my 2018 By The Numbers.


9 – Video games played through and added to the finished pile.
124 – Video games added to the backlog.
-115 – Progress made on the backlog. That’s… not optimal.
2 – Bullet Journal books filled.
1 – Pair of running shoes worn out
2 – Races run.
499.1 – Total miles run according to Runkeeper. 2017’s total was 267, so I almost doubled my distance again.

7 – Books read this year. Totally missed my target on that one, need to do better next year.
66 – Books in the Bible read. First time I’ve successfully completed a “Read the Bible in a Year” program.
148 – Articles, news posts, and reviews written for Marooners’ Rock.
3 – Airline trips taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment